Terms & Conditions
Townlands Carnival, a 3 day music festival in Co. Cork Ireland, asks you to please be aware of terms and conditions relating to the purchase of tickets and at the festival itself.
• Tickets are issued by Townlands Carnival Ltd (TLC) and remains the property of TLC and is subject to the ticket terms and conditions (T&Cs).
• Over 18’s only, photo ID is required upon entry.
• Any person who possesses, users or attempts to use this ticket is deemed to have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions.
• We will refuse admission without a valid e-ticket (one barcode issued per e-ticket – do not duplicate). We will only accept tickets issued online or from official ticket sales offices.
• Ticket are non- transferrable. There will be no refunds for tickets other than in the cancellation of the event.
• Tickets will be scanned in upon entry and you will be given a wristband in exhange. Once a ticket has been swapped for a wristband it cannot be used again.
• Townlands Carnival reserves the right to reject a ticket which is damaged, counterfeit, incomplete, lost or stolen.
• Townlands Carnival can only verify the authenticity of tickets purchased directly from the festival website or official ticket provider. Do not buy tickets from other third party sources, as we cannot ensure these tickets are genuine.
•In the event of cancellation of the festival, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
• Wristbands are non-transferable. Wristbands are to be worn on the wrist for them to be valid. If necessary and approved by Townlands Carnival, however, your wristband may be worn on another limb provided that the wristband cannot be removed without damaging it.
• Damaged wristbands – those re-sealed or severed, whose fastener has been opened, whose diameter exceeds that of the wearer’s fist or which have been tampered with in any way, etc. – are invalid.
• Townlands Carnival will not replace damaged or lost wristbands. We will initiate proceedings against anyone forging tickets or participating in ticket forgery.
• Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the event organisers.
General Admission – Child
• Under 12’s are allowed entry without a ticket so long as they are accompanied by an adult over 18 who has proof of ID.
• Under 12’s will be given a ‘children’s wristband.
• The name of the child and contact number of responsible adult will be registered before the event and will be marked on the child’s wristband
• There is no electrical of gas hook up available on site (this is for insurance and safety reasons)
• Campervan ticket holders will be given a vehicle pass in order to access the campervan park.
• No loud music or noises between the hours of 2am and 7am every night of the festival
1. You will be allowed a maximum of 12 cans of beer/cider or 70cl of spirits per person or 1 litre of wine into the festival.
2. You must decant any alcohol from glass bottles into plastic or can. Glass bottles are not allowed on site. Plastic and cans are allowed on site.
3. Your wristband will be marked to show you have had your allocation of alcohol into the festival. Any persons attempting to bring alcohol on site with a marked wristband will be refused access.
4. There is no glass allowed on site. Any alcohol in glass bottles will be decanted upon entry to the festival. To save time on entry, we recommend bringing your alcohol to site already decanted.
5. Your allowance of alcohol into the campsite must be kept in the campsite. There is no alcohol allowed from the campsite into the main arena. Security will check for alcohol upon entry to the main arena and will refuse access to those who have alcohol on their person or confiscate the item.
6. The bars will operate a Challenge 21 to combat underage drinking. You must provide ID upon request. Forms of ID acceptable are:
- Driver’s Licence
- Garda ID ‘Age Card’
Illegal Substances & Banned Items Policy
Townlands Carnival has zero tolerance towards the use of illegal and banned substances. If you are caught at the entrance gate or on site with any amount of narcotics, you will be asked to surrender all items or risk eviction from site.
An Garda Siochana will be contacted in all eviction cases.
Any confiscated items will be destroyed or handed to An Garda Siochana if associated with criminal intentions.
Items include, but are not restricted to:
- Nitrous oxide
- Spray cans
- Smoke canisters
- Air horns
- Laser devices
- Sky lanterns
- Sound systems
Lost Child and Vulnerable Adults
1. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
2. The parent or guardian must fill in their contact details on the wristband provided to the child.
3. Damaged under 12 wristbands must be replaced immediately. Contact box office for a wristband renewal free of charge.
4. Children are allowed in the main arena up until 21:00 after which they need to leave the main arena.
5. Familiarise yourself with the Big Bubbles kids area where the lost children and vulnerable adult point is.